Make sure to RSVP with the form below!
Boston Spirit magazine is pleased to announce our eleventh annual LGBT Executive Networking Night. On Wednesday, April 26, 2017, LGBT corporate professionals from Greater Boston (and beyond) will gather at the Marriott Boston Copley Place Ballroom from 6-9:00 pm. for an unprecedented evening of networking and business conversation. This promises to be a special night and one you do not want to miss.
Highlights of the evening include featured speaker, Kathy Griffin.
We will also have some incredible sessions on personal and professional development. This year’s sessions include;
- Best Practices for Corporate Diversity & Inclusion and LGBT Employee Resource Groups
- Socially Responsible Investing: An introduction into LGBT friendly investing
There is a $15 admission fee at the door to attend the event.
To attend the event, please complete the form below.
More than 1,000 LGBT corporate professionals from Greater Boston (and beyond) gather annually for an unprecedented evening of networking and business conversation. This event always promises to be a special night and one that should not be missed.
Past Keynote Speakers include Robert Kraft, Owner of the New England Patriots and Chaz Bono, entertainer and LGBT activist.
Sponsors can benefit from many of the following opportunities:
- Opportunity to address the audience at the podium during the event
- Logo placement on full page promotional ad in Jan/Feb issue, and all printed promotions
- Full Page ad in the March/April Boston Spirit
- Exhibit Space in the Grand Ballroom
- Premium Banner Placement at event
- Invitation to the ‘Sponsors Only Cocktail Party’
- Logo placement on all Email Promotions (beginning mid-November)
- Prominent promotional material placement in the Grand Ballroom
- Your promotional item placement in 600+ event gift bags (sponsors only)
- Mention in editorial photo spread on event in the May/June Pride issue of Boston Spirit